WIN FALKE diabetic socks!
We all know that people with diabetes need to be extra careful with our feet… And that means wearing the right kind of socks. I’ve always loved FALKE socks for hiking, but I was absolutely delighted to hear that they’ve just released special protective socks for people with diabetes! You can read all about them below – they are fabulously comfortable and fit perfectly.
5 lucky winners will win two pairs of FALKE diabetic socks each. Find out more below!
The low compression sock features a non restrictive top with extra cross stretch which allows for maximum blood circulation as recommended by leading doctors for diabetics. To ensure a perfectly fitting sock that eliminates irritation, FALKE have reinforced a deep heel pocket. Drynamix moisture management fibre blended with ventilation channels will keep your feet cool and dry all day. FALKE have included extra cushioning in the heel and toe for added comfort and protection. Lastly, FALKE’s seamless toe design will minimize the risk of blisters.
FALKE Diabetic socks are available in either an anklet or soft rib (short) variations in black, white, chino and navy retailing from R120.
The latest FALKE SS18 sock ranges are available online at www.falke.co.za.
WIN two pairs of FALKE diabetic socks:
5 lucky winners will each win two pairs of FALKE diabetic socks (one white, one black).
How to enter:
Share the love! Tag 3 friends who you think would love this on our Facebook post.
No Facebook? No worries! Email the competition to 3 friends and comment below to say you’ve done it.
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes on Monday 26th November at 5pm.
- All entries must be in before the competition closing date.
- All entrants must live in South Africa.
- Winners must agree to have their names published for media and PR purposes.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners at no charge, to a physical day-time address.
- Each winner will receive two pairs of FALKE diabetic socks.
- Prizes are non-transferable
- Four winners will be chosen randomly from all entries.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.