Not sure what to make for dinner? Let us help! Check out our delicious free diabetes-friendly recipes to get ideas for dinner that are tasty, healthy and good for people with diabetes (and all those without diabetes!)
You’ll find recipes for:
- Spinach and Leek Pie
- Grilled Boerie, Cauli Mash and Relish
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Baba Ganoush with Tortilla Crisps
- Guilt-free Baked Chicken
- Hearty Beef and Bean Soup
- Delicious Chicken Barley Salad
All with nutritional information to ensure you know the carbohydrate count, protein and fibre in each dish.
Looking for a specific diabetes recipe? Let us know!
And don’t forget to check out our free diabetes cookbook, which you can read online or download and print out.
Here’s to healthy, delicious, diabetes-friendly meals!