WIN a hamper of FUTURELIFE!
UPDATE: The competition has now closed. The winner, chosen by www.random.org, is Conrad Stoltz. Congratulations, Conrad!
Have you tasted delicious FUTURELIFE Smart Food? We have a hamper to give away to one lucky reader!
The hamper includes:
- 2 x boxes High Energy Smart Food™ (original)
- 2 x boxes High Protein Smart Food™ (original)
- 2 x boxes ZERO Smart Food™ (original)
FUTURELIFE® is a functional food company with a mission to improve the health and wellbeing of everyone by helping them to make the right nutritional choices in their daily lives. We are South Africa’s first and only scientifically formulated, balanced, nutrient dense food to contain Moducare®. All FUTURELIFE® products are also high in Energy, Protein and Dietary Fibre, and contain Calcium, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, essential vitamins and minerals, 19 Amino Acids and Omega 3+6.
FUTURELIFE® contains sugar in the form of sucrose and people living with Diabetes can have small amounts of sugar as part of a balanced diet. The glycaemic index, or GI, is the rate at which carbohydrates digest and convert to sugar. Low GI food digests slowly and releases sugar slowly into the blood stream. If sugar is taken in a small amount with a low GI meal, it will also be released slowly into the blood stream, helping to keep blood sugar levels under control and reducing sugar spikes.
The following FUTURELIFE® products have been endorsed by DSA (Diabetes South Africa) and are classified as low GI:
- FUTURELIFE® High Energy Smart Food™
- FUTURELIFE® High Protein Smart Food™
- FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart Food™
Find out more about FUTURELIFE at www.futurelife.co.za and read this helpful article on exercising with diabetes and how to snack while exercising.
Question: Who endorses the Smart Food™ product range as LOW GI?
How to enter:
Comment on this post with your answer to the questions above – it’s as simple as that!
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes on Friday 27 March 2015 at 9am.
- All entries must be in before the competition closing date.
- All entrants must live in South Africa.
- Winners must agree to have their names published for media and PR purposes.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners at no charge.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.