Desiree Pregnolato is the lucky winner of the diabetic supplement hamper!
The survey was brought to you by Diabion, a supplement specifically formulated for people living with diabetes. The balanced formula contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants which assist in combatting oxidative stress.
Find out more at www.diabion.co.za
Are you feeling lucky? We’re running a quick survey here at Sweet Life, and want to know about which multivitamins and nutritional supplements you take – if any.
Answer the below questions for a chance to WIN a six-month supply of diabetic supplements, worth R500! Simply answer in the comments section below.
1. Do you know of any nutritional supplements specially for diabetics? Which ones?
2. Do you think people with diabetes should be taking multivitamins or supplements specifically for diabetics?
3. Do you take a multivitamin / nutritional supplement? If so, which one?
4. What’s the most important thing when choosing a multivitamin / nutritional supplement for yourself or your family?
b. Size: how many tablets in a box.
c. Brand name
e. Recommendation (especially by a doctor)
f. Availability at your nearest pharmacy
g. Other (please explain)
5. How much would you be willing to pay for a monthly supply of your multivitamin / nutritional supplement (for one person)?
a. R49.99 – R59.99
b. R59.99 – R69.99
c. R69.99 – R79.99
d. R79.99 – R89.99
e. R89.99 – R99.99
Stand a chance to WIN a six-month supply of diabetic supplements, worth R500 by completing this online survey!
How to enter:
Comment on this post with your answers to the questions above – it’s as simple as that!
Terms and conditions:
- Entry is conditional on submitting a completed survey.
- The competition closes on Friday 7 March 2014 at 9am.
- All entries must be in before the competition closing date.
- All entrants must live in South Africa.
- Winners must agree to have their names published for media and PR purposes.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners at no charge.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.