Get the spring back in your step this summer with Diabion!
Developed by Merck, the leader in diabetic prescription medicines, Diabion is a specially formulated supplement to help combat oxidative stress to improve quality of life in diabetics.
There are a number of nutritional deficiencies found in many people with diabetes which can contribute to poor blood glucose control and the incidence of diabetic complications.
Taken in addition to prescribed treatment – which usually includes medicines, diet and exercise – Diabion supplies nutrients in the precise amounts required by people with diabetes. Just one Diabion every morning with breakfast takes care of the special nutrient needs of the diabetic – and can help put that spring back into your step.
This summer, you stand the chance to win one of five Diabion hampers, and it’s easy!
WIN one of five Diabion hampers, including boxes of Diabion, exercise balls and sugar-free lollipops.
How to enter:
- Step 1: Comment on this competition and tell us if you currently take diabetic supplements.
- Step 2: Want an extra entry? Comment on one of our community blog posts and you’ll get two entries to this competition!
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes on 14 December 2012.
- All entries must be in before the competition closing date.
- All entrants must live in South Africa.
- Winners must be fine with having their names published for media and PR purposes.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners at no charge.
- Winners will be chosen randomly.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
UPDATE: The lucky winners of the five Diabion hampers are: Mini Bhikha, Craig Evans, Derick Truter, Kim Patience and Adriaan Moll. Congratulations!