WIN a Diabetic Cookbook!
Are you constantly worrying when your child with Type 1 diabetes is out of your sight? Here’s the answer!
- The Accu-Chek Performa Connect blood glucose meter wirelessly sends blood glucose results to a mobile device, eliminating the need for paper logbooks.
- The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app automatically texts blood glucose results to a family member or caregiver so you can have peace of mind knowing that your child has tested.
- The Accu-Chek Connect Online diabetes management system is a u-friendly web portal that transforms data into easy-to-read reports so you can make better decisions about your child’s activities or insulin
See what Sweet Life editor Bridget McNulty has to say about the Accu-Chek Performa Connect blood glucose meter here.
WIN one of two Accu-Chef cookbooks by answering the question below….
Question: Which blood glucose monitoring system sends you automatic text messages every time your child with Type 1 diabetes has tested, for your peace of mind?
How to enter:
Comment on this post with your answer to the question above – it’s as simple as that!
Terms and conditions:
- The competition closes on Friday 12 June 2015 at 9am.
- All entries must be in before the competition closing date.
- All entrants must live in South Africa.
- Winners must agree to have their names published for media and PR purposes.
- Prizes will be delivered to winners at no charge.
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all entries.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.