Say No to Diabetes with Patrick Holford
At the end of August I’ll be interviewing well-known nutritionist and author Patrick Holford about his latest book: Say No to Diabetes – 10 healthy ways to prevent or reverse diabetes.
Well, at least that’s what he says! He claims to be able to prevent or reverse (Type 2) diabetes. If you listen to his video explanation (below), you’ll see that he’s talking about Type 2 diabetes, but he does say that if you’re a Type 1 diabetic this diet will help you cut your insulin intake by 70% (which is huge). I’m aware that many dieticians and doctors are not big fans of Mr. Holford’s, but I’m still curious to read what he has to say about diabetes.
Here’s what the book promises:
* The root causes of diabetes (both types) and how to reverse them
* What and how to eat for perfect blood sugar control
* Improve sleep
* A tailored diabetes-busting supplement programme
* The truth about diabetes drugs
* The gold-standard anti-diabetes diet plus recipes
* Everything you need to put together your own anti-diabetes action plan
Sounds interesting, doesn’t it? Find out more here.
Also, we’re going to be doing a giveaway of this book in the first issue of Sweet Life! So what are you waiting for? Sign up now, and get your free copy in November… With the chance to win Say No to Diabetes.Posted on: